Saturday, December 17, 2011

Almost Done!

I have to title this almost done, even though I really still have a little bit to go, but we are expecting our third child by February 1, I hope.  I am so done being pregnant.  I really enjoyed pregnancy for the first two, meaning they were not very difficult or painful, but this one has been really hard.  Perhaps it is the fact that I am older or that it is my third, or probably a combination of both, but my body aches and has been since I was only a few months along.  We did not find out what we are having as we have one of each.  Most people think I am having a girl, including me.  Jeff has changed his mind several times and finally decided on boy.  This pregnancy has been different from both the others, so I have no idea.  Some names we like for girls include:  Cadence, Haven, Elyn, and Afton.  For boys we like Parker and Asher.  Any other suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until the newest little Bird arrives! My cousin had a girl and boy and decided to let the third baby be a surprise. So exciting.

    I love girl names that start with a "C". So, my vote goes for Cadence. Melea would make a lovely middle name too ;) I love Asher too. Keep us posted on your progress and life on Flathead Lake.

    ReplyDelete